Hi, I’m Annie! Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you enjoy browsing through my blog! If you’re looking to know a little bit more about me, here are the details.
- I’m a 39 year-old mom of three sweet kiddos and wife to a wonderful guy.
- Running this blog isn’t my only gig! I have a full-time job at a nonprofit, Saving Sight, as Chief Communications Officer. It’s SUCH an inspiring place to work and I love it!
- I live in a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, but grew up in Chicago. So, no, I’m not a Cardinals fan #thanksforasking.
- My life has been changed by discovering the Whole30 and I have successfully completed two rounds (September 2016 and September 2018). The Whole30 has changed my perspective on eating and has helped me pursue healthier eating habits.
- For years, I’ve been a runner and have completed 5 half marathons. Although, for the past couple of years my new obsession has been Orangetheory Fitness. I love getting a more well-rounded workout that includes running. I’m addicted!
- I have LOTS of hobbies. I love sewing, smocking and knitting and have done some novice woodworking. I also enjoy working on various graphic and web design projects and do video production.